suffocating,
still crying-
waiting,
for you to see-
i came,
for you to hear me-
call your name,
in a crowd-
you stand out,
i shout out loud-
i want out!
finally-
you see me,
finally-
you hear me,
but its too late-
i grabbed the gun,
it was fate-
it was fun,
but it didnt last-
your smile turned wrong,
i fell to the floor and past-
my life flash,
before my eyes-
i had just enough
What happened to the love
That used to flow like water between us?
What happened to the days
Where time seemed to forget us?
What happened to the times
when we were protected by our shadows?
Both our hearts are broken,
Even our shadows have run away
From the darkness in us which has awoken
They say only the void will stay.
What happened to
If I sit in corners
I can be sure
That people will see me
As a true sufferer
Obviously people
That go through troubles
Wear black and cut
Tiny slits and holes
I’ll make an image
That people will believe
I am truely deep
Like Gaara on TV
Holocaust Survivors
And Cancer patients
Listen to The Used
And probably cut themselves too
People’ll believe
My parents are abusive
If my username is
XxNeVeR_WaNtEd_To_LiVexX
I’ll tell
Now i have finnaly realized were not meant to be
though it sucks to know the truth
and my heart can turn into pieces
i have to let go and move on with my life.
you dont know much how i figure this out,
how i analyze each anguish everytime i take a step
forget my past ant to have
Today, I walked into darkness
Felt like I fell in love
With my emo princess
And, felt like I wentup above
For the very first time
But she wasnt waiting
In the serenity of suicide
Walking beyond the line of society
Killing herself only in the mind
Only protecting whats mine
Told them to fucking crawl
back to the hole where they came
Already told you to
FUCK LIFE
life is death nd death is life why should we live if we only live to die i would like to not cry leave the pain just cut the wrist let it bleed we well resient pain well came nd goo but i well never have some one
Love is just a word,
An emotion, an idea,
Now there’s nowhere left to run,
From this underlying fear,
I kept myself alive,
Through the hope the day might come…
But now all hope is gone,
My limbs are going numb,
So hate me now for all the things,
I never said and did,
You’re probably looking forward,
Of me to be rid,
So if it makes
My first heart sore kiss when your lips touched mine
Sombre blood flowed through my unholy veins
To the secluded path me crossed the line
Fire-paved blood then poured a scarlet blood rain
Enduring beside you hearing those lies
Your hand in mine it felt like nemesis
I bow unto you with all of my cries
And this core that is
Trapped in a portal
I think it’s reality
And it might be called
Hell
But, unless I’m mistaken,
It’s pretty much the same
The difference of life and death
The difference of death and life
Some call them
Opposites
But, unless I’m mistaken,
It’s pretty much the same
Some people always fly
And some always cry
It can make you happy or make you
Sad
But, unless I’m mistaken,
It’s pretty much
A poisoned kiss and a bitter pill
The scars become deeper, harder to heal
Cover them up but the pain still here
Fake a smile, ignore the emotional fear
The shattered dreams and the hopes become hell
Is this real life or a nightmare, it’s hard to tell
If I’m gone will they love me, will they care and be true
But...?

No comments:
Post a Comment